Monday 3 March 2008

Ronaldo Hints At Milan Exit


Ronaldo, el fenomeno's contract runs out this summer with AC Milan and while the club have expressed their loyalty to ronaldo, the progress on contract talks will only be made after monitoring the Brazilian's progress.

Thus, Milan seem unlikely to offer ronaldo r9 a new contract for a few months yet, meaning that ronaldo is likely to be out of a contract by 1st July - leaving him to be a free agent on the market.

Ronaldo himself, whilst admitting that Milan are favourites to snap him up if he should come back to full fitness from his injury, http://ronaldo-r9.blogspot.com/2008/02/ronaldo-injures-knee-again-milan-vs.html
he could well look elsewhere to make his comeback.

“We’ll see," ronaldo said to the press. "If I manage to recover at my best, then Milan are in pole position considering the way they have treated me and how much I am loved here.
"The human rapport I have with club and teammates is remarkable. “But we will have to wait and see. It is my dream to play for Flamengo, who were my team when I was a young boy, but it all depends on how I recover."

The most clear indication was dropped when ronaldo r9 said he would make the final decision once he had resumed full training
"The important thing is to get back on the playing field, then I will decide where,” ronaldo concluded.

Whatever the outcome or speculation about a possible move, it is important to recognise ronaldo is still facing an uncertain future, with nine months out of the game until he can return, potentially fully fit.

It should be the wishes and considerations of the player, that surely are paramount and if goign to Brazil to Flamengo, is the best decision for Ronaldo and his game, then it is surely the best decision for football and fans around the world.

- The Ronaldo R9 Team

No comments: