Saturday 1 March 2008

Pato Tells Ronaldo: That Goal Was For You


AC Milan faced off against Sienna this past week and it was teenage sensation, Alexandre Pato who scored yet again in a storming start to his debut season at the San Siro.

Giving his side the lead on the 55th minute with a storming drive, Alexandre Pato remained solemn about his true thoughts and feelings, were with Ronaldo and his bid to recovery.

"When I celebrated, I was thinking of Ronaldo. It was a good feeling, like last year when I scored in the derby for Internacional," said young Brazilian striker Pato.

"After my injury I am looking to be back to my best for the match against Arsenal," Pato concluded.

The first leg of the Champions League tie
http://ronaldo-r9.blogspot.com/2008/02/ac-milan-vs-arsenal.html
finished in a goalless draw.

We will again be covering the much antipated clash this time at the San Siro, where if you remember AC Milan demolished Man UTD 3-0 in last years semi-final.

- The Ronaldo R9 Team

No comments: